2016 HAS BEEN A VERY PRODUCTIVE YEAR FOR THE FOUNDATION!
Thanks to the generous support of our donors, we’ve been able to produce many successful events as we celebrated both the National Park Service and Eugene O’Neill Centennials, 1916-2016.
Among our many activities:
- – Script in Hand Performances – Beyond the Horizon and Bound East for Cardiff.
- – Student Days and Studio Retreat – free opportunities for Bay Area high school students to study and interact with professionals. Funding thanks to the Lesher Foundation.
- – A musical review, The Rhythms of His Soul displaying Travis Bogard’s song book of O’Neill’s music in the plays.
- – Fellowships for two Travis Bogard Artists in Residence – Thierry Dubost, Professor at University of Caen Basse-Normandie and Valerie Joyce, Professor at Villanova University, Villanova, PA.
- – The 17th Annual Eugene O’Neill Festival, including theatre productions, lectures and our very first Centennial Hike.
We’re looking forward to 2017, beginning in January with a Script in Hand production of O’Neill’s Dynamo on January 8th and 9th. You can buy tickets, learn more about the Foundation’s activities, or make a donation here.
The Foundation is a tax-exempt not-for-profit organization. Although we are partners with the National Park Service, we receive no government support in the form of funds for our programming. All of our programs rely on the generous support of our sponsors, supporters and community members.
Our best wishes for a wonderful holiday season, and thank you for your continued support. You are instrumental in our ability to provide artistic programs and learning opportunities for our community.